Safe car park in Villa Greta
- the car park is free of charge for guests
- it is a spacious courtyard enclosed within a quadrangle of buildings
- it is monitored with cameras and lit with classic and infrared lights
- Dear Foreign Guests, please DO NOT BELIEVE IN STEREOTYPES :-)
- Denmark, Sweden, France, Ireland and Italy are the countries with the highest percentage of stolen cars 
- More cars get lost in Germany, Austria and Switzerland than in Poland.
- The stereotype about Poland as a country where cars get stolen appeared in the 90s. Then the number of stolen cars amounted up to 70,000; currently the number is much lower: 13,500 cars .
- Please have a look at the statistics: www.stolencars24.eu