The town hall in Jelenia Góra.
The whole main square is surrounded by arcaded tenement houses.
Wojanowska Tower and Gate – the fragment of the Medieval defensive complex. Ramparts guarded the town from the direction of Palace in Wojanów.
Decorative figures on the walls of tenement houses of Jelenia Góra’s promenade, that is the 1st May Street.
Until 1925, St. Peter and Paul Orthodox Church was a catholic church.
The promenade on 3rd May Street. We recommend visiting one of several cafes.
Tramway transportation operated in Jelenia Góra in the years 1897 – 1969. Since then, there are only a few memorabilia. For example, a kiosk with souvenirs at the Main Square.
The Old Town Main Square.
The promenade. Halfway between the railway station and the town hall.
The park around the church is the former cemetery. A complex of 18th century graveyard chapels, in which rich townspeople and their families were buried, is well preserved until present times.