- May – October
Tuesday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 15:45 p.m.
Sunday 9 a.m. – 15:45 p.m.
- November – April
Tuesday – Saturday 9 a.m – 15:45 p.m.
MUSEUM OF GOLD IN ZLOTORYJA – VISITING
- the collection includes objects from various fields: geological, bibliophile, numismatic and archaeological
- the permanent exhibition is related to gold mining, gold acquiring in the Katshava region
- the museum organises temporary exhibitions presenting private collections of: rocks, fossils and minerals of the Lower Silesia and inanimate photography of the Sudetes
- you may participate in lectures in the fields of the Earth sciences and meetings with collectors, enthusiasts of treasures of the Earth which are held at the museum
- Museum of Gold and Aurelia Gold Mine are two separate tourist attractions!
- normal ticket 5 PLN / 1,25 €
- reduced ticket 3,50 PLN / 1 €