SKY TOWER – OPENING HOURS
- elevator operating hours
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Friday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- ticket office working hours
Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
breaks 12 a.m. – 12:20 p.m., 6 p.m. – 6:20 p.m.
- there is often a queue to the elevator
SKY TOWER VIEWING POINT – INFORMATION
- the viewing point is located at the penultimate floor of the skyscraper at the height of almost 200m
- the point can accommodate 50 people at a time
- the elevator needs about 1 minute to take you to the viewing point
- elevators which can take you to the viewing point can only be accessed from Gwiazdzista Street
- the last visitors are allowed to take the elevator up 30 minutes before its closing
- the ticket office is located about 20m from the elevators at the entrance to the shopping gallery next to the Starbucks coffee shop
- tickets show the hour of entry to the elevator, coming too late means losing your ticket
- there are often queues to the elevator, unfortunately you cannot reserve individual tickets
- to obtain information on admission to the elevator call: +48 71 738 31 55
- group tickets (for groups of over 20 people) can be reserved by phone or e-mail
- Monday -Sunday
normal ticket 18 PLN / 4,5 €
reduced ticket (children, teenagers, students) 12 PLN / 3 €
children under 3 free admission