SWIDNICA – ATTRACTIONS OF THE TOWN
- Church of Peace in Swidnica with a park – a monument in the UNESCO’s World Cultural Heritage list
- the historical Market Square – the second in terms of value in the Lower Silesia (after Wroclaw)
- St Stanislaus and St Wenceslaus Cathedral, visiting the cathedral with a guide:
– every day from 10 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
– contact details: +48 720 101 606
- Museum of Old Trade (pl)
- one of more interesting “antiques fair” in Poland, on every first Sunday of the month, see dates of antiques fairs in other Lower Silesia towns