SZWAJCARKA CHALET – OPENING HOURS
- open all year round
- the buffet is open every day from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
ABOUT SZWAJCARKA CHALET
- Szwajcarka is the only completely wooden historical chalet in the Sudetes
- it was built in Tirol style in 1823
- the chalet offers accommodation for 27 people (two-bed room, four-bed room and multi-bed room) plus unheated cottage and a camp side
- there is a buffer with hot simple dishes on the spot
- Szwajcarka is a good place for a short break before reaching Sokoliki and Krzyżna Mountain. It is a good starting point for visiting Bolczów Castle
- car park 5 PLN (without parking time limits) / 1,25 €
- accommodation 15 – 27 PLN/person / 4 – 7 € (take your sleeping bags, there are no bed linens available for guests at the chalet)
- campsite 11 PLN/person / 3 €
- shower 2 PLN/person / 0,5 € with bathing time limit 3 – 5 minutes/person (a problem with the amount of available water)
- while driving from Janowice you should pass Karpnicka Pass and after about 300m turn sharp right. The gravel road will lead you to the chalet.