- 15 April – 31 October
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 1 November – 14 April
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
1. on Sundays and holidays at 10 a.m., there is a service held in the church, participation of tourists is welcome; however, after the service has started, late guests are not allowed to enter the church
visiting the church is possible after 11:30 a.m.
2. on Saturdays, it is possible that a part of the church is unavailable for visiting due to the performed wedding ceremonies
VANG CHURCH – INFORMATION
- Vang church is primarily church (of the Lutheran confession)
- due to the exceptionality of the church at European scale, the parish made the object available for visiting, the proper dress is necessary
- playing the history of the church in the following languages: pl, cz, de, fr, nl, ru is possible for groups of minimum 10 people, the audio recording lasts 12 minutes
- there is much chaos concerning car parks in Karpacz, different car parks have different prices, it’s a good idea to ask for prices at car parks
- NAVIGATE to the car park at ul. Spokojna 1 recommended by parishioners, it is only 15 minute-long walk to the church from this car park
- the exceptional history of Vang church
- there is a rental of equipment for bedridden patients at Vang church, for which the parishioners deserve our great respect
- normal ticket 6 PLN / 1,5 €
- reduced ticket 5 PLN / 1,25 €
- admission to the area around the church 1 PLN / 0,25 €
HOURS OF SERVICES