Zoo in Görlitz
- open every day
- March till October
9 am to 6 pm
9 am to 5 pm
- December till January
9 am to 4 pm
9 am to 5 pm
- Red Panda: 10 am and 2:45 pm
- otter & racoon: 3 pm
Attractions at the ZOO Görlitz
- nearly all signs and information boards are trilingual: German, Polish and English
- did you ever brush a pig or feed a porcupine?
- looked deep in a camel’s eyes?
- listened to the ripple of a waterfall on a bench in the midst of rock squirrels and Chinese parakeets?
- observed the rearing in a griffon vulture’s nest from the researcher’s hut or rasped a carrot as feed for chicks?
- did you ever have a picnic with a family of bronze turkeys?
- watched an otter during his meal, only separated by a glass panel?
- pig paradise, visitor grass feeding
- discovery barn with indoor playground
- theme-based playgrounds (pet playground, jump playground),
- learning games
- „Lusatian valley“ with adventure path, sun deck, culture history exhibition „Klapperstorch mein Guter“, special exhibitions
- walkable enclosures for ibex, deer and giant kangaroos
- only Tibetan village in Europe
- lusatian farm where you can pet goats and massage pigs
- rabbit world where you can pet rabbits
- walk-in-aviary Qishan with bench
- pig paradise wit visitor grass feeding
- discovery barn with indoor play possibilities, theme-based playgrounds (UNESCO-awarded pet playground, jump playground), over 100 learning games
- snack bar “Unsere Futterkiste” with regional and sustainable products
- adults: 6,90 € (30 zloty)
- reduced ticket: 3,90 € (16 zloty)
- dog: 2,90 € (12 zloty)
- children under 3 years: free admission