ZOO IN WROCLAW – OPENING HOURS
- Monday – Thursday
ticket office 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
visiting 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday – Sunday and holidays
ticket office 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
visiting 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- the biggest zoo in Poland (and the third in the world): over 1100 species, over 14 000 animals
- the zoo covers over 33 hectares (it is not possible to see everything during just one day!)
- the modern Africarium – the complex of buildings along with oceanarium presenting animals of Africa
- 12 pavilions (visiting during bad weather): aquarium, pavilion for crocodiles, pavilion for monkeys, Madagascar, apes, terrarium with pavilion for butterflies, Sahara, pavilion for elephants, Terai (Indie),
- the pavilion “Ranch” where small children will get to know farm animals and have a possibility to ride a Shetland pony
- the pavilion „Climate, People, Animals” – the pavilion without animals, with multimedia, educational games and plays
- the ZOO changes from year to year, there are more and more modern pavilions and enclosures, which improves the life of animals and makes observing the ZOO animals easier.