Świdnica – one of the nicer cities in Lower Silesia.
- Świdnica is sometimes called “Little Wrocław”, it was once the capital of the Duchy of Świdnica-Jaworski
- there is a world-class monument here – the impressive Church of Peace inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List
- be sure to take a walk around the old town square, the second most valuable in Lower Silesia with beautiful tenement houses
- See St. Cathedral Stanislaus and St. Wenceslas
- the city has been extremely beautiful in recent years, public areas and parks deserve praise
- Museum of Old Merchants
- one of the most interesting flea markets in Poland, every first Sunday of the month