Szklarska Poreba – on the border of the Karkonosze Mountains and the Jizera Mountains.
- Szklarska Poreba is a town-resort located in the Giant Mountains
- is a good starting point for walks in the Karkonosze National Park, you will get from here to the Karkonosze peaks: Szrenica and Łabski Szczyt or to the waterfalls: Szklarka and Kamieńczyk
- for tourists who do not like mountain hiking, a chairlift to Hala Szrenicka will be useful
- Szklarska Poreba is also a place for lovers of white madness – there is the largest ski station in the Polish Giant Mountains Ski Arena Szrenica
- cross-country ski trails also lead from the vicinity of Szklarska Poręba, connecting with the largest network of trails in Jakuszyce in Poland
- during holidays, holidays and long weekends, the city is crowded, it is difficult to find a free parking space
Attractions in Szklarska Poreba
Ski Arena Szrenica – a lift to Szrenica and the largest ski station on the Polish side of the Giant Mountains.