Lower Silesia, lowlands
Swimming pool in Jawor
Swimming pool in Jawor – a modern heated swimming pool, lots of attractions, a gastronomic zone and animations for children.
- a reduced ticket is available to children and young people studying up to 26 years of age, only upon presentation of an ID card
Opening hours / opening dates
June - August
September - May
- summer swimming pool in Jawor is a modern and well-designed bathing place with many attractions and heated water
- on the premises you will find m.in:: 2 slides, 3- and 5-meter jumps, a water playground, swimming tracks and a rushing river
- is an ideal place for toddlers, the depth does not exceed 1.3 meters, and a large part is occupied by a relatively shallow swimming pool for the youngest
- there is a fast-food booth and a good café with a pastry shop on site
- is a very popular place, even during the week it can be crowded there
- finding a place in the shade can be difficult
- for an additional fee you can buy a deposit locker or rent sun loungers
- see also the swimming pool in Świerzawa and the swimming pool in Wojcieszów, and throughout the year the complex of indoor swimming pools Termy Cieplickie
- see other attractions of Jawor
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can pay for the tickets both by card and cash.
Water cannons and geysers :) at the swimming pool in Jawor.
During hot weather, the pool can be crowded.
The swimming pool in Jawor has been renovated and put into use in 2020.
In the evening, the water is constantly warm and the pool is almost empty.
With the help of animators, you will also dance Zumba :-)
We’re using cookies. Only anonymously. Thanks to this our site works better. If you feel like having a real cookie and coffee, come and visit our restaurant.
Swimming pool in Jawor – write how it was!