Jizera Mountains, Katshava Mountains
Rafting on the Bóbr River
Rafting on the Bóbr River – a safe adventure in the valley of the mountain river.
- the price on the route of 13 km is slightly higher, 95% of the rafting is a route of 10 km
Opening hours / opening dates
- workshops are held regularly from May to October
- see the current calendar of workshops in the Land of Extinct Volcanoes
- at any time you can order a rafting trip for several families or as an attraction at a company event
- rafting is a safe attraction, ideal for active families with children, but also for groups – there are no waterfalls, dangerous stones and rushing currents
- inflatable boats are 4 – 12-person
- to choose routes: 4 km, 10 km, 13 km
- each participant receives a pagaj (paddle), a safety vest, and children at the higher state of the river receive a helmet
- take shoes in which you can enter the water: water, sandals, crocs or old sneakers, clothes for a change will also be useful if someone is helpful
- take water to drink and be sure to wear headgear on hot days
- there are several places on the river where you have to go out into the water and push the pontoon. These are short sections of 3 – 5 m. However, there are no transfers on the route of 4 km and 10 km
- at the start and finish there are toilets
- if you like more adrenaline, choose kayaking
- see other kayak and pontoon rentals
- for participation in the rafting you will receive a stamp to the Passport of the Discoverer of the Land of Extinct Volcanoes
Frequently asked questions
The most popular route is 10 km. It takes 2 to 3 hours to swim through. The route of 4 km will take 1 h, and 13 km – up to 4 h.
Yes. Rafting is very safe.
Rafting on the Bóbr River is very picturesque. However, if you like a bit more adrenaline, choose kayaking.
Spływ pontonem rzeką Bóbr.
We’re using cookies. Only anonymously. Thanks to this our site works better. If you feel like having a real cookie and coffee, come and visit our restaurant.
Rafting on the Bóbr River – write how it was!