Wroclaw – the capital of Lower Silesia. A beautiful open city with many attractions.
- Wroclaw is a beautiful city. One of those with whom you can fall in love. Just like in Krakow, Lviv or Paris
- it is sometimes called the “Venice of the North” – there are 101 bridges and 33 footbridges in the city
- in the city center, be sure to take a walk around the Market Square and its surroundings, as well as Ostrów Tumski – the streets and buildings are very neat and full of life
- in Wroclaw you will also find a lot of attractions for lovers of nature, history and art – museums, education centers, ZOO
- the city can boast of its own UNESCO class monument – the Centennial Hall once called the People’s Hall’
- great fun for children is searching for and photographing Wrocław dwarfs – there are reportedly over 380 of them