Miedzianka Brewery – beer with history in the background.
Opening hours / opening dates
- Monday - Friday
- Saturday - Sunday
- Miedzianka is a craft brewery located in a modern building, in the town of Miedzianka with an interesting history
- the three basic beers in Browar Miedzianka are: Rudawskie, Cycuch Janowicki and Górnik. Each of them tells a different story
- from time to time there is something new, for special occasions
- in good weather, you can sit at tables on the outdoor terrace with a view of the Rudawy Janowickie, the Giant Mountains and the Land of Extinct Volcanoes
- there is also a restaurant offering dishes “under beer” – ribs, dumplings, chips and others, breakfast and desserts are also available
- it is worth staying there a little longer and visiting an interesting educational path in Miedzianka and neighboring Mniszków
- nearby are Sokoliki, Colorful Lakes, Szwajcarka Hostel, Bolczów Castle
Miedzianka Brewery – write how it was!