Attractions of Karpacz – a city located at the foot of Śnieżka.
- Karpacz is a town-resort located at the foot of the highest peak of the entire Sudetenland – Śnieżka
- it is one of the most crowded places in Poland, so regardless of the season, get ready for crowds, traffic jams and queues
- Karpacz is a starting point for the mountains, from here you can both enter and take the lift to the ridge of the Karkonosze Mountains
- in winter there are ski stations here
- you will also find a lot of entertainment attractions, such as amusement parks and museums