Gallows in Wojcieszów – the best preserved gallows in Lower Silesia.
- gallows is a mysterious monument of the old law, hidden in a dense forest on the slopes of the Trzciniec mountain
- in Wojcieszów there was a well-known school of executioners in the Middle Ages
- the building probably comes from the seventeenth century, then several executions were carried out on it
- to the gallows leads the nature and educational path “Gruszka”, starting in the center of Wojcieszów (near the City Hall)
- next to the gallows runs the single track cycling route Dłużek
- nearby is the Dłużek observation tower, 2 km from the gallows, 50 minutes walk, with a beautiful panorama of the Giant Mountains and the Kaczawskie Mountains