Sokoliki – Mecca of rock climbers and a great observation point in rudawy Janowickie.
- Sokolik Duży, together with Krzyżna Góra are two characteristic, visible from afar peaks in Rudawy Janowickie
- the place is suitable for a walk with children, because it is not too long or difficult, the last section is quite steep. We do not recommend a trip with a stroller
- on the top rock of Sokolika there is a viewpoint, with winding, iron stairs leading to the top
- on the way from the Karpnicka Pass there is a historic Szwajcarka hostel
- from the top you will see a great view within a 360° radius on:
Bóbr Valley, Jelenia Góra Valley, Giant Mountains, Kaczawskie Mountains
- other attractions of the Rudawy Janowickie are the Bolczów Castle, the mysterious Miedzianka with a mini-brewery, Colorful Lakes and the highest peak of the Rudaw Skalnik
- the surroundings are very popular for people practicing sport climbing, you can see climbers even on the Sokolik peak rock
Sokolik – write how it was!