Lower Silesia for cyclists. For professionals and for families with children.
Lower Silesia for cyclists
- Lower Silesia is one of the most popular cycling regions in Poland, the network of cycling routes is constantly developing
- many trails are suitable for families with children
- in Lower Silesia, a network of forest and mountain one-way bicycle paths, i.e. single tracks, is dynamically developing, among others in the Kaczawskie Mountains or the Jizera Mountains
- more and more places are also becoming cyclist-friendly – you will find safe places to store bicycles, repair stations or charge electric bikes
- if you are arriving without your own equipment, you can use local rentals