The Sudeten Educational Homestead is a modern multimedia science center dedicated to geology and other earth sciences and the history of the region.
- The Sudetic Geoscience Centre is a modern, interactive museum dedicated to volcanoes, geology and the Land of Extinct Volcanoes region
- the facility is located in a carefully renovated, former farmstead. It is true that you will not find animals here today, but there will be no shortage of attractions!
- in the former farm buildings there are educational rooms equipped with models, games, simulations that will help you better understand volcanoes and other interesting phenomena occurring on our planet
- probably the biggest attraction for children is a platform imitating an earthquake
- the center can be visited with a guide and independently (we recommend guides! it is more difficult to achieve the educational goal yourself) – see the dates of guided tours
- workshops are also available:
+ laboratory and ecological
+ travel / ethnographic
- in the Sudecka Zagroda workshops related to geology and minerals are also conducted by geologist Marcin:
+ workshops of cutting, grinding and polishing Kaczawski minerals
+ mineral exploration workshops
- see workshop dates
- there are also workshops for pre-school, school, adult and senior groups, as well as green school programs